- An article in "Embedded Systems Programming" describes how
real-world data is recorded and then played back to test airborne radar signal processing systems.
Some of the problems are analogous to those encountered in testing arc fault circuit breakers.
- CPSC - Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- CPSC Report on Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters. (Nov, 1999)
- NEMA - National
Electrical Manfacturers Association. The CPSC encourags adoption of AFCI's.
- UL - Underwriters Laboratories.
- UL Links - More links to safety related sites on the UL website.
- NFPA - National Fire Protection Association.
- IAEI - International Association of Electrical Inspectors.
- Certification - Links to various certification organizations.
- WPI - fire protection engineering.
- Lightning Protection - information on surge protection.
- Newsletter - comments about AFCI's in September, 1999.
Lake applet by David Griffiths.